-Suswa, Life in a Volcano. High budget nat-hist production for NDR (Germany). To be released in 2019;
-The Last Kings of Bioko. High budget TV nat-hist production for NDR (Germany). To be released in 2018;
-Water Sweet Water. Fundraising and outreach video, University of Bath (UK). (2018);
-Lale'enok, a Maasai Journey. (2017);
-Ocean Safari. 5-part TV series for the Nautical Channel, UK (2016);
-The Seven Bastions for a Food Secure Yemen. 7 shorts made in collaboration with the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) about the Yemen National Food Security Strategy (2015);
-Welcome to Kenya. Promotional video (2014);
-Zeitz Foundation: the 4Cs. Promotional video (2014);
-Terra Conservation Films. Showreel (2013);
-Wild Moves. Series teaser (2012);
-Out of Comfort and Into the Wild. Series teaser (2012);
-Laikipia, the Land of Life. Wildlife and Conservation feature length documentary (2012);
-Laikipia, Wild and Personal. Promotional video (2012);
-Laikipia Wildlife Forum: Conservation in Action. Promotional video (2011);
-Spotter Come-Home. Black Rhino conservation short (2010);
-Walking with Baboons. Series pilot (2010);
-African Conservation Centre. Promotional documentary (2009);
-Ahmed and the Return of the Arab Phoenix. Wildlife and Conservation documentary (2007).
- Nautical Channel, UK
- NDR, Germany
- National Geographic Channel, Italy
-LALE'ENOK, a Maasai Journey
*Award of Distinction, Best Short Competition 2017 Humanitarian Award, la Jolla, California, USA (2018).
*Award of Excellence, Best Short Competition, la Jolla, California, USA (2018).
-LAIKIPIA, THE LAND OF LIFE:
* Best Environmental Film, DokumentArt, Bucharest, Romania (2013);
* Third Runner-Up in "Best Environmental and Conservation Films" category, “Wild Vaasa”, Vaasa, Finland (2012);
* Merit Award for Human/Wildlife Interaction & Music, “Montana CINE” International Film Festival, Montana, USA (2012);
* Bronze Remi Award, Worldfest Houston Film Festival, Houston, Texas, USA (2012);
* Cena občanského sdružení Perseus, Ostrava, Czech Republic, (2012).
-AHMED AND THE RETURN OF THE ARAB PHOENIX:
* Best Foreign Film, 4th New York Wildlife Conservation Film Festival. New York, USA (2013);
* Silver Remi Award, Worldfest Houston Film Festival, Texas, U.S.A (2008);
* Best Newcomer, 4th Annual Montana CINE International, Missoula, Montana USA (2007);
* Best documentary in “Endangered species and Habitats” category, EarthVision Film Festival, Santa Cruz, CA USA(2007);
* Merit award for the Use of Music, “International Wildlife Film Festival”, Missoula, Montana, USA (2006);
* Best Newcomer, “International Nature and Environment Film Festival” Teramo, Italy (2005).
-AFRICAN CONSERVATION CENTRE:
* Merit award for Conservation, “International Wildlife Film Festival”, Missoula, Montana, USA (2011);
* Silver Remi Award, Worldfest Houston Film Festival, Houston, Texas, U.S.A (2011).
* Second Runner-Up in "Short Films" category, "Wildlife Vaasa", Vaasa, Finland (2014);
* Special Jury Award, Worldfest Houston Film Festival, Texas, U.S.A (2014);
* Mention of Honor for Conservation Message, “International Wildlife Film Festival”, Missoula, Montana, USA (2011).